Terms and Conditions
- The Standard Self Storage Agreement is completed and adhered to for all customers storing their possessions at ‘Bucca Blue Self Storage’.
- All storage fees are to be paid in advance at all times. If not, in accordance with the terms of the Self Storage Agreement, we may be forced to sell/dispose of the contents in the storage unit. This is something we prefer to avoid – to prevent this, if you are unable to make a payment by the due date, please contact us immediately.
- We have the right to refuse access if all fees are not paid promptly
- Goods are stored at your sole risk. Ask Before your move check with your household insurance policy as you may well be covered for your removal and/or goods in store under your existing policy.
- You must not store hazardous, dangerous, illegal, stolen, perishable, environmentally harmful or explosive goods. We do not allow the storage of motor vehicles on the premises.
- Your Space is accessible 24hrs x 7 days per week.
- You must notify us of all changes of address and contact telephone numbers.
- Failure to comply with the conditions of Standard Self Storage Agreement could result in the forfeiture of your Deposit and can also give us the right to seize, sell and/or dispose of your goods.
** Minimum storage period = 1 week.
2 weeks rent (refundable at termination provided ‘Conditions of Agreement’ are honored).
+ gate key deposit of $20.00 (refundable at termination, only if key is returned).
** Rent to be paid two (2) weeks in advance at all times.
** Units will only be held for a period of two (2) weeks – full fees will be charged to hold the unit after that time.